This site is opertaed by : SMART TRADE AND INVESTMENT LTD,54 Downage, London, England NW4 1AH, UK.
- General Terms
- The following describes the conditions which applies to the services available on the domain of Coin2fx.com (henceforth “Our Site”).
- Alternatively, you can send us an email on email@example.com This site is available to anyone with internet access around the world. Coin2fx.com (“Coin2fx”, “Coin2fx.com”, “the Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any change in these Terms and Conditions will be effectuated by posting a new or a modified version of the Terms and Conditions on our site.
- The company reserves the right to make any change to the site’s content and/or the trading platform, including any part of it, regarding trading products and/or features, and/or the software that are in use for the site or the platform.
- Online Services Agreement
- This agreement is equally applicable to both the Site and trading platform, and to the electronic content and / or software which are currently obtainable on the Site that provides the clients with real-time information on exchange rates of currencies, and the program transaction services relating to trading or financial market trading via internet, telephone or fax, and any other features, content or services that Coin2fx.com may add later (the “Services”).
- Membership Eligibility
- Please note that the Services are available and reserved only for individuals or businesses that can establish a legally binding contract under the laws applicable in their country of residence.
- Our Services are also not available to people aged under 18 or anyone who have not attained the legal age (“Minors”). If you are a minor, you cannot use this service. PLEASE DISCONTINUE USING THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE LEGAL AGE REQUIREMENT.
- Likewise, we are not to be held responsible for this site’s unauthorized use by minors in any manner or another. Customers are also informed that they are solely responsible for any decision they undertake in relation to trading. Stressing further on the above outlined provision, Coin2fx.com disclaims any responsibility for auditing and/or checking your level of knowledge and/or experience in trading, and any liability for damages and/or loss suffered as a direct result and/or indirectly from your use of the Site. It is the same for any transaction and/or use of the Services. Without limiting the above mentioned provisions, our Services are not available in areas where their use is illegal and Coin2fx.com reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel access to its Services to anyone at its sole convenience. When you open an account with Coin2fx.com, you also declare that you did it willingly, without the solicitation of Coin2fx.com .
- Coin2fx.com strictly forbids any person to misuse its trading platform, clients and nonclients alike, as well as having recourse to any third parties intermediate, which includes any person, any devices or arrangements or any other means, to commit any fraudulent activities. This prohibition is also applicable in terms of law infringement, interfering with affiliates or producing unsubstantial information in regard to the Coin2fx.com website. The company furthermore will not accept any case where features of the website are being abused of. The Company and/or Affiliates shall have its own basis of gauging fraudulent activities at its sole discretion.
- Registration Information and Requirements
- For any new registrations, clients will have to provide the company with some specific identification information. Clients are hereby warned that their account details are under their responsibility and that the company will not be accountable if ever a client’s account undergo any damage caused by reason of any act or omission resulting in improper or illegal use of their account. During the registration process, clients need to provide accurate and complete information about themselves. There should be no attempt in impersonating another person or entity, and/or any attempt to hide their identity for any reason whatsoever. Clients registering as a commercial entity, should be able to declare the required authority to bind that entity to this Agreement. Note that Coin2fx.com carefully treats the information provided by clients and maintains effective and transparent procedures for reasonable prompt complaint handling for existing and potential retail clients. We likewise keep records of complaints and measures taken for complaint resolution. The purpose of this procedure is to ensure fair and consistent dealing with client complaints whilst striving to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Legal Restrictions
- Laws in regard to financial contracts differ worldwide and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply any existing laws, regulations or guidelines in your country of residence when it comes to using Initialrate’s platform for trading purposes. The flexibility of accessing this site does not necessarily guarantee that it meets the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence. Likewise, by accessing this site and when funding your trading account, you hereby declare the money does not come from drug trafficking, kidnapping or any other illegal or criminal activity.
- Limited License
- com grants you a limited nonexclusive, nontransferable license to access and use the Site (henceforth “the License”) and this License wholly depends on your compliance with the terms of this Agreement. By signing this agreement, you hereby agree not to resell or make the Site available to any other person, and you refrain from copying, selling any documents/materials existing on the site, without prior consultation and written consent from coin2fx.com. To avoid any doubt, you will be liable and bound by any unauthorized use of the Site, in violation of this section. You agree to use all the information received from the information systems of Coin2fx.com for the sole purpose of performing transactions in the limits of the Site only. In terms of the communication mediums put at your disposal on the site, you agree not to use any of these electronic communication features for any illegal, abusive, intrusive, obscene, threatening or hateful purpose, as well as harassment and vilification in the privacy of others. The license granted hereunder shall terminate if Coin2fx.com considers that any information provided by you, including your email or phone number, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to comply with any terms or conditions of this agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service. It will be the same if coin2fx.com determines that you have committed a crime on the Coin2fx’s trading platform (including, without limitation, the conclusion of a transaction outside the market rates). In the event of violation of this provision, you agree to cease accessing the Services. Coin2fx.com, can accordingly, at its own discretion and with or without notice terminate your access to all or part of the services, close any transactions, remove and discard any information or content within a Service.
- Risk Disclosure
- YOU AGREE TO USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- When agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the site, it is understated that you know beforehand that trading is risky. This site is solely for customers who can withstand the loss of any money they invest and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks in financial markets. Trading could lead to a loss of some or all of your initial investment and hence you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Make sure to get acquainted to all the risks associated to trading and if need be, to seek advice from an independent financial advisor in case of doubts.
- Financial Information
- Note that Coin2fx.com can offer you a wide range of financial information that is generated internally from agents, suppliers or partners (henceforth “Third Party Providers”). This includes, but is not limited to financial market data, quotes and news, analyst opinions and research reports, graphs and data (“Financial Information”). Nevertheless, the financial information provided on this Site is not an intentional investment advice.
- Coin2fx.com offers Financial Information only as a Service. Coin2fx.com and its Third-Party Providers do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the Financial Information, or results of your use of this financial information. The financial information may promptly become unreliable for various reasons, including, for instance, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances.
- Neither Coin2fx.com nor its Third-Party Providers are required to update the information or opinions included within the Financial Information, and we can interrupt the flow of Financial Information at any time without notice. You are at all times called to verify the reliability of the information on the Site and its suitability for your needs. We exclude all liability for any claim, damage or loss of any kind caused by information contained in the Site or referenced by the Site.
- While trading with Coin2fx.com, we may at times offer links to other websites that are provided or controlled by Third-Party Providers. Nevertheless, you are notified that such link to a site or sites is neither an endorsement or an approval nor a sponsorship or an affiliation to such site, its owners or its suppliers. Coin2fx.com hereby implies that you understand the risks associated with the use of such sites before retrieving, using or purchasing via the internet. Coin2fx.com does not guarantee the reliability of the content, products or services provided to you through these sites and therefore, we cannot be held responsible in cases of loss or damage pertaining to these information.
- Trading Cancellation
Coin2fx.com has the right to cancel a transaction and/or refuse to distribute profits to any person if it has adequate reasons or evidence of the following:
- A person’s activities on the Site may be illegal.
- Coin2fx.com may be harmed by any fiscal or pecuniary damage due to anyone’s activities.
- Coin2fx.com considers that one or more operations on the Site were made in violation of this Agreement.
- Refund Policy
Coin2fx.com follows a strict withdrawal procedure which consists of the following:
- Prior placing any withdrawal request, customers should ensure that their trading account is fully compliant and meets the requirements set by Coin2fx’s Compliance Department.
- Late document submissions will result in delaying the withdrawal process.
- When a withdrawal request is submitted, Coin2fx.com may take up to 3 business days to process the request.
- When your application is approved please wait for 5 to 7 additional days before seeing your funds in your account.
- The funds will not take more than 21 business days before appearing in your bank account.
- Coin2fx.com requires telephonic approval to finalize the withdrawal procedure. But as explained, no withdrawal will be processed in instances where compliance documents are missing and where a trading account has been termed as fraudulent.
- Coin2fx.com charges a tariff of 10% of the withdrawal amount requested if a total margin of greater than 200 is not satisfied.
- Coin2fx.com can process profits withdrawal via Bank Wire Transfer upon specific request by a trader.
- The company reserves the right to choose the withdrawal method, without being committed to any method.
Coin2fx.com charges a fee and is applicable for the different withdrawal methods used:
- Wire Transfers 50 USD/GBP/EURO
- Credit Card 25 USD/GBP/EURO (Note that a Processing Fee is also applicable for credit card withdrawals)
- Processing Fee for Credit Cards:
- 10 USD or 5 GBP or 7 EURO
- E-payments 25 USD/GBP/EURO Minimum Withdrawal Amounts
- Crypto Currency withdrawal has 0% fee
Basically, the Minimum Amount that can be withdrawn are as follows:
- Credit Card 100 USD/GBP/EURO
- Bank Wire Transfer 500 USD/GBP/EURO (note that a profit of at least 500 should be obtained in order to use this withdrawal method)
- E-Wallet 100 USD/GBP/EURO
Customers withdrawing a minimum of 500 USD/GBP/EURO by bank wire transfer, will have to pay an additional charge of 50 USD/GBP/EURO as per Coin2fx.com’s terms and conditions. There are no limits to the amount customers can withdraw from their trading account. Nevertheless, withdrawal requests should be aligned with Coin2fx’s terms and conditions, matching the required trading volume. However, in the case of withdrawal requests by Credit Card, the maximum withdrawal amount cannot exceed 20,000 USD. The Credit Card limits are as follows:
- 3 cards per account
- 10 transactions per card
- 50,000 USD maximum amount withdrawal per card per month
If your trading account has been alleged with any kind of fraudulent activities or arbitrage, your account will have to undergo close investigation. During this specific period, you shall receive only 10% of your withdrawable capital on a monthly basis, excluding any trading benefits associated to the account as from when the investigation has started. Following the completion of the inquiry, the remaining withdrawable amount will be transferred to your account. If ever, your trading account has been termed as fraudulent, sanctions will be taken.
Please refer to the Fraud and the above section of the Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, refunds are carried out in terms of Bonuses, i.e the refunded amount cannot be withdrawn unless the conditions specified in Coin2fx.com’s Bonus Policy are met.
- Complaint Policy
- Under the event of disagreement towards the services provided by Coin2fx.com; users, account holders and clients are advised to register the complaint as per the procedures implemented.
- The purpose of the procedure is to ensure fair and consistent complaint handling whilst striving to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Customers are hereby required to provide Coin2fx.com, in electronic form, details of the disagreement towards the services offered.
To ensure swift response and fair judgement, the user should provide the following:
- References of any correspondence between the customer and Coin2fx.com.
- Time of availability and valid contact details.
If the user initiates a complaint against Coin2fx.com, the latter is required to provide the following:
- Customer’s name, account number and email address used to register & valid Phone number.
- Explicit details about the disagreement towards the services
- Evidence that sustains the complaint.
Following the investigation conducted in due form, in case the user decides to terminate the contract, the latter will be required to follow the contract termination procedure.
All claims must be sent via firstname.lastname@example.org . The Company representatives may, when providing services to the Client and due to privacy rights, use alias names.
- Bonus Policy
Coin2fx.com reserves the legal right, but is in no way required to, to offer bonus programs (i.e. “bonuses”, “promotions” and “benefits”) to new and regular / existing Customers, to set the conditions of these programs and/or change them without notice to the Customer. Any bonus programs that are provided by Coin2fx.com are held under the following terms and conditions:
- Bonus programs are only available to Traders who are fully compliant with the KYC requirement of the company.
- All bonus programs are valid for a limited period of time and can be subject to change without prior notice by the Company.
- A received bonus earning will be added to the Customer’s account as credit and is intended for trading purposes only – and it can be used immediately.
- At least one deposit of 250 USD/EUR/GBP is required to withdraw any bonus earnings.
- Trading decisions, tools and methods are the up to the sole discretion of the trader after conducting own due diligence, thus responsible for the trading results. The company provides an access to the Market through its Platform, has no power to influence the market, hence not held responsible for any trading results.
- Acceptance of the trading benefit imposes temporary withdrawal restrictions until the obligatory Minimal Trading Volume is fully met. The client shall execute a minimum trading volume of 10,000 (ten thousand USD/EUR/GBP), base instruments for every 1.00 (one USD/GBP/EUR).
As an example: if a Bonus of 10 (ten USD/GBP/EUR) is offered, the client must have a Minimum Trading Volume of 100,000 (one hundred thousand USD/GBP/EUR).
- Dormant Account Policy
- A trading account will be classified as dormant if it is inactive for a period of 30 days. Coin2fx.com shall make a monthly review of those accounts in which there is no activity (i.e. no trade has been placed for an extended period of 30 days). Coin2fx.com hereby reserves the right to temporarily freeze the account. A charge of 5% will be levied from the Deposited amount for every inactive month. To revive a trading account the client is required to place at least 3 trades. Clients are requested to get in touch with their account representative at the earliest.
- Trading Competitions
- Coin2fx.com regularly hosts trading competitions enabling traders to compete and win the set prizes. These competitions might be organized on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis based on events. Prizes are mostly offered in terms of bonus credited to the winners’ trading accounts. Bonus insertions are effectuated at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion. The bonus granted can be cancelled by contacting Coin2fx’s Support Team on email@example.com in case the bonus has not been utilized. The bonus follows the general bonus terms and conditions stated.
- Limited Liability
- We are committed to ensure continuity of the Services on the Site. However, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion, interruption, delay, defect, in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of the Site or Services. We decline responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware or software, or any technical failure because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, the Site or any Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the Site or Services for any content posted on or through the Site or Services, or the conduct of all users of the Site or Services, whether online or offline. IN NO EVENT, Coin2fx.com, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER TO YOU, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE QUALITY OF THE USEFULNESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR AS PART OF THE SITE OR ANY INVESTMENT DECISION MAKING ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES WERE PREDICTABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER OR NOT Coin2fx.com HAS BEEN ACQUAINTED WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE Coin2fx.com CUMULATIVE LIABILITY GIVEN TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU TRANSFERRED OR DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE SITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSACTION GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
- AML Procedures
Prohibited Uses: It is prohibited to abuse this Site for money laundering purposes. Coin2fx.com employs best practices against anti-money laundering activities. Coin2fx.com reserves the right to refuse and to terminate any business relationship, and to cancel any operation of customers who do not comply with the requirements of anti-money laundering:
- Online traders should provide all information required for registration. Earnings collected while trading will only be disbursed to the account holder.
- When a customer maintains an account through wire transfers, the gains will be distributed to the sole owner of the originating bank account. When you make deposits in this way, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader’s account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany every transfer to Coin2fx.com.
- When you fund your account using a credit card or debit card, the winnings will be distributed solely to the person whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and will not be reimbursed on the same card.
- Only one account is allowed per person. No gains can be levied on accounts opened under false names or multiple accounts opened by the same person.
- Coin2fx.com may, from time to time at its sole discretion, require from a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as a notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as deemed necessary and may, at its sole discretion, suspend an account until the required proof is provided.
- Intellectual Property
- Every content, trademark, service mark, trade name, logo and icon are the property of Coin2fx.com or its affiliates or agents and are protected by law and international treaties and provisions relating to copyright. You agree not to remove copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights of any material you print or download from the Site. You will not obtain intellectual property rights, or any right or license to use such material or the Site, other than those set forth herein.
- Images displayed on the Site are the property of Coin2fx.com. You agree not to upload, post, distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright or other intellectual property right (including rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining permission from the copyright owner and without prior written consent of Coin2fx.com.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Coin2fx.com and its officers, directors, employees, and agents and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of / or in any way connected with your access to and/or use of the Site or Services; violation of any of the terms in this Agreement; or breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
- If you breach this agreement and file a dispute, upon a resolution in our favor by the appropriate body, you the client, depending on the company’s discretion, may be subject to a penalty fee, representing 20% of the disputed amount. The company reserves the right to make use of the penalty fee whenever required.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree that any dispute you may have with the Company or anyone on its behalf, will be first brought by yourself in person before the Company. If you choose to be represented against the Company, the Company may (a) first deal with you personally regardless of the representation; or (b) deduct all of its expenses for dealing with said representation from your account, in advance. If you do not have sufficient money in your account to cover the Company’s costs and expenses, the Company may refuse to communicate with your representation but with you only.
- Term and Termination
- Without prejudice to the Company’s rights under this Agreement to terminate it immediately without prior notice to the Client, the Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by giving at least seven Business Days Written Notice to the Client.
- Termination by any Party will not affect any obligation which has already been incurred by either Party or any legal rights or obligations which may already have arisen under the Agreement or any Transactions made hereunder. Upon termination of this Agreement, all amounts payable by the Client to the Company will become immediately due and payable including (but without limitation) all outstanding costs and any other amounts payable to the Company, any charges and additional expenses incurred or to be incurred by the Company as a result of the termination of the Agreement.
Once notice of termination of this Agreement is sent and before the termination date:
- The Client will have an obligation close all his Open Positions. If he fails to do so, upon termination, the Company will close any Open Positions at current prices;
- The Company will be entitled to cease to grant the Client access to the Platform(s) or may limit the functionalities the Client is allowed to use on the Platform(s);
- The Company will be entitled to refuse to accept new Orders from the Client;
- The Company will be entitled to refuse to the Client to withdraw money from the Trading Account and the Company reserves the right to keep Client’s funds as necessary to close positions which have already been opened and/or pay any pending obligations of the Client under the Agreement.
Upon Termination any or all the following may apply:
- The Company has the right to combine any Client Accounts of the Client, to consolidate the Balances in such Client Accounts and to set off those Balances;
- The Company has the right to close the Trading Account(s);
- The Company has the right to convert any currency in the Trading Accounts;
- The Company has the right to close out the Client’s Open Positions;
- In absence of illegal activity or suspected illegal activity or fraud of the Client or instructions from the relevant authorities, if there is Balance in the Client’s favor, the Company will (after withholding such amounts that in the Company’s absolute discretion considers appropriate in respect of future liabilities) pay such Balance to the Client as soon as reasonably practicable and supply him with a statement showing how that Balance was arrived at and, where appropriate, instruct any Nominee or/and any Custodian to also pay any applicable amounts. Such funds shall be delivered in accordance to the Client’s Instructions to the Client. It is understood that the Company will effectuate payments only to an account in the name of the Client. The Company has the right to refuse, at its discretion, to effect thirty party payments. In the event that the Client fails to provide instructions, or the Client cannot be reached at his last known address, the Company shall forward such funds (at its sole discretion) directly to his bank account as notified to us or by way of a check sent by mail to the address recorded in his Registration Data. It is the Client’s responsibility to update his Registration Data, the company having no liability towards the Client for any lost money.
- General Clause and Disclaimer
- Coin2fx.com will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
- In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- Coin2fx.com may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without your consent.
- All the T&C and/or any agreement between the client and Coin2fx.com is subject to and according to the Transaction Authorization Form.
- Coin2fx.com may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on its Site. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site. If you do not agree bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services and inform us in writing immediately.
- Coin2fx.com makes use of external worldwide service providers in order to supply the best and comprehensive service during all trading hours. Such services should be considered as Coin2fx.com services directly. For privacy and personal safety, personnel may make use of alias names.